Wednesday, May 13, 2020

That's one big bastard of a vacuum cleaner. Sell me your christing products.

I'm glad that EVERY bitchly national commercial has to start by saying "these are trying/hard/difficult/stange times." We know. Stop trying to to relate to clandestinely sell me a cockadoodie vacuum cleaner.
Bissell, you absolutely have not been here for me and I absolutely don't need to buy a vacuum right now and even if I did, I wouldn't need a vacuum cleaner that can relate to social distancing. Just stahp. It'd make me feel better if they just said, "hey, dumâs—your house stank, buy a vacuum, you butt."
But the 'pulling on the heartstrings' sympathetic delivery is so overdone. Reese's peanut butter cups don't know what I'm going through. Also, the commercials that try to make fun of it? "Are you sick of eating ramen noodles and crying yourself to sleep, come out to The Cheesecake Factory and get your Covid 30 on with contactless curbside sermons and drive in movies. I don't know what's worse but they're both horrible
Just advertise your product, don't try to relate, you corporate punk

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home