Monday, May 04, 2020

Are you a hypocrite if you're a feminist and vote for Sleepy Joe??

I had someone ask me that question today. The real answer is maybe. I'm from Delawire, Joe Biden has been in office as long as I can remember but this isn't really about Joe, is it? It's about the President.

Here's my question. How can you ignore the 25+ women that have accused Donald Trump of sexual misconduct? (source: https://www.businessinsider.com/women-accused-trump-sexual-misconduct-list-2017-12) Are you being intellectually dishonest if you claim all those accusations, like Trump said, were lies and politically motivated, yet you think that the one accusation by Tara Reade must have weight?

Truly it's disgusting, in this old reporter's opinion, of turning any woman's trial into a numbers game. But, 25:1 is hard to ignore. Is it possible that, after hearing the President's pussy audio and talk of kissing women without their consent, that all 25+ are lying and the one with Joe is true. Well...... Yeah. I guess anything's possible. But, I feel like this is just another tactic used by people on the right. It's a it's okay if my guy did it kind of thingy.

If I were in The Donald's camp, and I'm not, I would stay so far away from anything involving sexual accusations. It's just not a good look. Now, does this disqualify either man from becoming President? Unfortunately, that's now how the system works. People lie. Numbers Lie. Politicians lie, but the reality of the situation is, it's down (at least right now) to Trump and Biden. Another case of who is worse? Who is more dangerous? Who do you trust more?

You can't argue with a fool, that's why I'm writing this here and not Fakeblock. My final word is, you are a hypocrite if you think that this accusation is a deal-breaker for Biden but wasn't for Trump. Eat Shit.

-Dickie Dales

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home