Tuesday, October 25, 2005

The feminization of Men continues

Women are sent such a mixed message in the media these days. The Liberal media teaches women a that they should be more like men. "Be more ballsy" "Be more aggressive" "Have more attitude" "You don't need a man to be happy" -- Yet, men are supposed to do the opposite. As a man, if you get angry about something.. And God forbid, yell about it.. you're told that you need anger management counseling. People have become cowards that need to be coddled and treated with an overdose of prozack -- all moods should be evened out. there should be no highs and lows. Everything should be 'easy does it' -- let me ask you, friends, does that make for an interesting life? Everyone immediately shuts off their mental facilities they hear someone raise their voice, they cower in the corner and revert to their kindergarten philosophy that 'Anger is bad' -- Our enemies are angry and backstabbing -- people lie to us -- the world is full of hate, but, it's all glossed over by a faux sincerity. Everyone is afraid of conflict, yet, they lie, cheat and steal behind your back. They covet your property, your girlfriend and your position. They undermine you at every turn. Your enemies are just out for themselves and that makes me angry. I yell all the time. I'm not an angry person, however. I am passionate though. I deal with my aggression by raising my voice. However, as a result, I have to deal with the label of being angry. I recently read a journal article that said that women are told to 'stand up to their man' -- and maybe rightfully so.. there's a lot of woman abuse in the world and women have been treated unfairly in the past. However, the journal article continued, a man is simply supposed to sit down and be understanding when a woman yells, screams, cries and hits him. The minute he raises his voice, the police are called. A Yale study shows that showed that 1 in 4 Americans feel at least somewhat angry at work -- they are then told that the best way to deal with this anger is by "venting" -- by "getting it out" -- People, who are inherently weak, are afraid of anger and conflict. They can't stand to hear it, because it makes them quiver to their very soul. "You're not being a good Christian" --- "Turn the other cheek" -- I don't advocate violence... I don't advocate fisticuffs of any kind... But, I'm always up for a rousing screaming match. I listen to Michael Savage. Savage says that the feminization of men is an agenda of the Liberals. He says that they want to sedate men and sedate the world. Peace, Love and Pot Smoking Atari players. I'm not sure what the agenda of that is, other than to create a weaker sex -- yet, woman are constantly told to undermine their cheating lovers. Men are bad because masculinity is bad. Women are constantly told how to sneak around on their spouse and they're constantly told how to go for the sexiest metro around. No substance. A nation of lesbians. Women for Women, or Women for Feminized Men, or Feminized Homosexuals for More Feminized Homosexuals. Yet, somehow, women still go for the macho abuser. Or maybe that's just the story they've been telling me. I just want everyone to be themselves without fear of being labeled by a professor or doctor or busy old woman. They say that a new sexual revolution is going on, but, it's a backwards one. One of a nation of Playboy bunnies. I don't mind a strong woman who doesn't mind a strong man. It's two sides of a fence... Playboy bunnies vs. Career Gals. While us men are simply being told to tone it down a notch. Don't be passionate, Don't be angry -- just be women. Do your hair, dress elegantly and god, oh god, never show a genuine male emotion... "It's okay to cry guys" -- Yet, I've never known a woman that doesn't recoil at a weeping male. I'm generally happy, but, not happy with the world. It's full of spineless self serving conflict coward. And it does make me want to yell at the hypocrisy of it all.

4 Comments:

At 8:11 PM, Blogger mmahaffie said...

Ummmmm. Paragraph breaks? Anyone?

 
At 12:55 AM, Blogger Arthur Dickie Dales said...

Hey Mikey, Another useful comment, I see. I'm too busy for paragraph breaks... Only little girls and housewives need em... Dickie... I wasn't bitching.. I was screaming metaphorically... pounding the keys so hard my fingers bled... well, not really.. just trying to string together some letters to see if they made a cohesive word grouping. I see, by your own admission, I failed.

 
At 7:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Arthur and Dickie...I'm really starting to like you guys. Just the kind of sick fucks I would associate with. Love the blog!

 
At 4:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Husbands are accepting all kinds of feminization all the time; as long as it is kept secret! He'll happily iron your blouse, but only if his freinds don't know! And they need to think they are being persuaded, or forced, to do so.
www.frocks.nu for example show real life role-swapping.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home