Saturday, December 03, 2005

Yeah, That's Why

Anyone else catch where Frank Infante's wife claims her husband called her a "junkie wife?" All because he didn't want a ham and cheese sandwich? Seriously, that's why he called her a "junkie wife?!?!" Because of lunch meat?!

Yeah, THAT'S why he called her a "junkie wife," suuuuure it is. It's the ham and cheese sandwiches. If you believe that then you should buy me a ham and cheese sandwich too. More likely, he called her the "junkie wife" as she was serving a ham and cheese sandwich. I hope he didn't forget her cheetos. The scales of justice are a little off balance these days.

3 Comments:

At 12:23 PM, Blogger Mike said...

Dickie...What? I don't understand what you are getting at? Are you saying that she denies having a drug problem? I thought I'd read in one of the stories that she has admited to a drug problem and is trying to get help.

 
At 6:32 PM, Blogger Dickie Dunn said...

No, I'm just saying the excuse that it was because she was serving a ham and cheese is ludicrous. He called her a junkie because she got all fucked up on drugs and pretty much destroyed everything they'd built between them. Lots of money, trust, whatever else, smoked out with the crack and whatever else. All of it started with her drug use, not because of a ham and cheese and it's disingenuous to think anything else.

 
At 12:33 PM, Blogger Mike said...

I gotcha. I never thought it was just because of the sandwich -- That just seemed really absurd.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home