Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Iraq, Iran, They Sound Similar Enough

And even more so now if it's true that Iran is funneling people and money into Iraq in an effort to keep things destabilized. Recently it came out that a number of murders originially attributed to Sunnis were actually the work of Shiites, who were either members of the Iraqi security forces or impersonating them.

So what you ask? Well, earlier today in a teleconference Senator Tom Carper said that members of the Iraqi police were actually there on behalf of the Iranian government, working to help impose a strong Theocratic Shiite government. Hmmmmm. So that, and other ways they're trying to influence the new Iraq coupled with their nuclear desires, makes Iran an emerging threat. Carper wasn't trying hard to be shadowey with his thoughts, making a statement so definitive about Iran's gathering threat that when (no, not if) it comes time for a war with Iran you can assume he'll be an advocate.

Iran has long been one of the biggest supporters of terror (and was only about a 1,000 times more logical a place to go than Iraq) and their forray into southern Iraq would give their Shiite thinking regime an easy path into Sunni thinking Saudi Arabia. You know, our buddies, the Saudis. And you also know them bitches in Iran are crazy, so what would stop them from trying to help fulfill Osama's vision of a Muslim Empire in the middle east? Well probably not much, but I'll give you three guesses as to who will show up if they do.

Allow my imagination to go wild here for a moment now. Iran keeps acting up in Iraq, drawing US retaliation there. Iran starts lobbing missiles and bombs into Saudi Arabia, sending their country into turmoil and more or less beginning WW3. For shits and giggles, W's buddy Putin sides with Iran. Am I crazy for thining all of this can happen over the next few years? Maybe it's possible, or maybe I'm just drunk tonight.

But somehow, I get the feeling Senator Carper is prepared, and was preparing us for something a little bit along the lines of what I dreamed up. No one is surprised, I'm sure. And right now I'm wondering when Iran becomes the focus of our military.

3 Comments:

At 2:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Carper gives me the creeps. He is ambitous and has never struck me as genuine. His voting record shows a DINO tendency.
I am a registered DEM but I was rooting for Rollins. She must have decided, why spoil a good thing? The GOPers are just as well off having Carper in office.

 
At 2:18 PM, Blogger Arthur Dales said...

Agreed... I've met Carper.. and he looks at me with lust in his eyes like my sex offender uncle. I like the man, but, don't know if I trust him.. Kind of reminds me of howling mad Murdoch from the A-Team. Still, better than the other choices around here.

 
At 8:01 PM, Blogger Omar Cruz said...

this report is fantastic, the infomation you show us is really interesting and is good written. Do you want to see something more? you can visit too:Great investment opportunity at Costa Rica Pacific Coast, Preconstruction condos in costa rica ,
Condo sales in costa rica, Retirement property in costa rica. Visit us for more info at: http://www.ramadajaco.com/

 

Post a Comment

<< Home