Friday, October 07, 2005

Rain

It's been called to my attention that we may be in for a bit of rain all weekend. The days worth of cloud cover and such not really providing a good enough clue. I can only imagine that channel 16's portly weather guy will blow everything out of proportion, and compare the trailors from Pot Nets that will be seen floating away into Indian River Bay with Noah's Arc. Well, I guess better Mother Nature give him a hard on than the females on staff that he creeps out all the time.

2 Comments:

At 1:08 PM, Blogger Arthur Dales said...

Well baby, I choose to get all my weather information from the Farmer's Almanac.. You know, they say it's going to be another rough winter. Oops, word has it that those poor farmers get their information from AccuWeather anyway. Guess, I'll stock up on feed for the rough winter to come. Can't feed my family due to all the dang development in Sussex County anyway. I guess Isaac will have a rough winter as well.

 
At 2:19 PM, Blogger Dickie Dunn said...

Don't call me baby.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home